Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Biggest Loser

Jamie and I have been thinking about trying out for The Biggest Loser this year, they are looking for couples, my concern is obviously if we were selected how would both of us take time off work, especially not having any staff to run my business if I was the chosen one.
I have been checking out The Biggest Loser club online and after reading all the emails I kept getting and investigating the site I decided to join. What a phenomenal website, it is even better than I thought. Yesterday I got my weekly program which said I should eat 2000 calories per day to lose 1/2 kg per week. I decided to adjust it to 1600 calories per day which should allow me to lose 0.9kg per week. You can go to your program, print your weekly shopping list, deleting any items you already have before you print, select how many people you are catering for and away you go.
This is the easiest way to track calories I have ever seen and I have seen a lot as well as designed my own Excel spreadsheet.
The most horrendous part of the process was taking a photograph in my underwear, now we all look in the mirror but looking at that photo was a huge reality check, front and side, I was to scared to take a rear shot, Jamie did his as well, neither were very pretty. It is amazing what you can hide with clothes.

No comments: