Thursday, September 3, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny........ socks

I must have broken into some sort of nesting phase this week as I pulled all baby items out of their packaging and recycled all packaging and prepared to wash everything. I even scrubbed the washing machine before I started to remove any trace of dirt and lint, read the instructions on how to operate the special baby detergent I bought and washed all items as per their instructions, must have been about 4 loads and all on delicate cycle. I could not resist taking a few pics of everything hanging on the line, soooo tiny and cute. Is it an omen that my row of socks all had pink pegs? I swear I didn't plan it that way.

1 comment:

LisaW said...

OMG, so very very cute!! I remember washing all the tiny clothes and being all gushy over them. Definitely worth scrapping Rach.