Sunday, December 14, 2008

Watch this Space

Well fellow scrappers prepare to be jealous. My scrap room is going to be awesome. I have made the decision to do a renovation rescue on the sunroom. Yesterday I spent the day buying supplies and removing everything out of the room and filling holes and general preparation. This morning I spent sanding the window edges and started painting. For those that know my sunroom it has horrible wood paneling on the walls, so I thought painting it a nice cream couldn't look any worse. I also bought some cube shelving from Fantastic furniture and some fab hot pink and lime green drawer type things to put in it. I am also going to head back to the paint shop to find something to paint over the tiles as they are horrible too.

I took some before photos (of course) so watch this space, I am going to be a busy bee getting this all finished before NYE when my friends will be decending upon me. Will put up the "before" photos soon.

2 comments:

Cass said...

Yep, jealous already. Still dreaming of that extension to give a scrap area of my own!

LisaW said...

Can't wait to see it (and use it!)!!