Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Monday Monday

Today was a pretty productive day given the huge weekend I had.

Lets start with the weekend, Friday night we went to see Indiana Jones at Gold Class Cinema, with my brother and his wife, I bought them tickets because Janet did about 4 hair trials and my hair for the wedding and I didn't have to pay for the trials, so I wanted to do something for them. They were Gold Class virgins, so I think I have spoilt them.

Saturday I nagged at Jamie to sort some stuff out in the shed so I can take it to the markets to sell and also to clean out the shed because it is getting demolished soon, we found some boxes that hadn't been looked at for 3 years, so I obviously hadn't been nagging nearly enough over the years.

Sat night we caught up with 2 of my Bridesmaids - Kristy and Maryanne and Kristy's mum Cheryl for a combined birthday bash at Mykonos greek restaurant in Parramatta, it was a good night, they played some really traggic music which I loved and after too many bottles of champas and a few bourbons and a bit of a pub crawl to finish we stumbled in at 4am.

Sunday I was feeling a bit worse for wear, I was running late to my Mum's birthday which I don't think went down well considering I was picking up the food for lunch and the kids and everyone was starving. Anyway once we eventually got there it was a good day.

Finally got home on Sunday and crashed on the lounge for a few hours and slept right through dinner and then crawled into bed. I seriously thinking I am getting too old for partying.

When will my life ever slow down. I said this to Jamie the other day and he said that I have to start saying "NO" to all the social events that we get invited to, but how do you pick and choose what to go to and what to skip out on.

At work today I started on a new business plan for the new financial year and called a few clients and tidied my office so I can be more productive.

I was going to relax at home tonight but since I have a scrapcamp coming up soon I had to get the laptop out and sort out some of the photos that we took on the honeymoon, I have culled and culled again and then I will leave it for a day or 2 then I will go and cull them again. I am trying to get it down to about 50-70 photos per group/place we went, some are easier than others.

Well it is now after midnight so I better head for bed so I can get up and excercise in the morning, my Honeymoon spread is not going away on it's own.

No comments: