Sunday, July 24, 2011

Some scrappy stuff

Well since looking  back on my blog I realised it has been a long time since I shared some layouts, considering most of my readers are probably scrapbookers time to do some sharing. Hubby just got back from Singapore and was under instruction to purchase a new "handbag" Camera, he chose a Fuji Finepix XP30, which is waterproof to 5m, I am still learning how to use it so I used the new camera to take pics of these layouts, it was a little glary from the first sunlight we had seen in over a week but I think it did pretty well.

Hope you all enjoy.

Was trying to use old stock and utilised a leftover sheet of Basic Grey tags.



I have had this kit in my stash for a very long time and had barely looked at it, once I did I realised I could do something with it, and was quite happy with the results. Also used another new Sew Easy head with the stitched hearts on top.


Used some of my stash from Storyboard Kits including some of the tissue paper that was packaging to make the flowers. Also love this picture of my baby, she was just so tired but I had to get a picture of the 2 of us on Mothers Day.

I don't truly understand where these school photographers get their ideas from, I can't comprehend puting a white backdrop, my poor little blondie looks like she is all ears which is not the case. I have procrastinated scrapping these photos for over a year and thought I should just document them and move on, which is what I did.

Love the colours on this layout also love the photos by Beth Tahiri Photography.


Like most people I don't love having my photo taken but as a scrapbooker I know life has to be documented for future generations. I love this family photo. Another layout using the Sew Easy tool by We R Memory Keepers (its not hard to tell what is my new toy).



I thought I was a genious fussy cutting these cotton reels to make bunting (small things amuse me, lol).



Love this pic of my naughty girl, she has a little bit too easy access to my craft area and located a Green Sharpie from my desk, very creative drawing I think.

Used my new Sew Easy head which I used to stitch this bunting, also filled it with paper to make it more colourful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blogging and scrapping RAch!