Saturday, April 30, 2011

My First White with 1

I did this layout earlier in the month, challenging myself with monochomatic green with a touch of white and someone suggested I enter it in the White with 1 challenge for this month. I have heard lots about this site and thought I better have a look and just in time for the April Challenge, coincidentally this month is White with Olive Green and twine, I have incorporated twine on the buttons. I am not good with products list but I have used: Swiss dots cardstock and thickers. TTFN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice lo's rach!!! love your page topper photo!!

Unknown said...

A gorgeous double LO Rach, I am now also following you on bloglines. Pop over to my blog anytime too.
chat soon
Belinda

LisaW said...

Way to go Rach! Great use of the WW1 challenge