Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun in the Sun

I was invited to attend a Barefoot Bowling Day run by Woonona Surf Life Saving Club. The day was fun, my partner in crime Colette was on our team along with Sam and Stuart. We were all very competitive and thankfully won our first game 5-3.
The purpose of the day was for my Personal Trainer Ian of Pioneer Fitness to make a presentation and donate 2 Indoor Rowing machines to the club that had been won through an interactive Rowing competition as well as some other funds being made up by sponsors such as myself Mortgage Choice, Transfield Services, NRE Mine and Easy Fix Engraving.
After the presentaion which involved a few more drinks we headed back onto the green to compete in the semi finals, unfortunately we didn't win that 1 and to be completely honest we got flogged 9-0.
But it was all good fun.
My darling husband Jamie came to collect a slightly intoxicated Colette and myself and chauffered us home. On the way we stopped to get some take-away fish and chips and also got some battered pumpkin which was delicious. The deep fried food as nice as it was while eating it, didn't sit well later and I was having a little bit of food remorse. Well today is a new day, time to do some scrapbooking and have a little bit of food with salad or veges and maybe even a little workout.

No comments: