Sunday, September 28, 2008

Boring Weekend

What a dull and boring weekend I had. Friday night I was supposed to go to Kims to do some scrapbooking, but mum and dad called and wanted to come down for dinner and a catch-up, and have a look at the shed we went to Outback Steakhouse, the place was packed and the ribs and sweet potato were awesome. It was a good night.

Saturday I had to work for a few hours at Corrimal Shopping Centre and finished there with a major grocery shop including, butcher, baker and fruit and veg, took me hours. Got home to find Jamie on a mini-excavator digging a trench for the electricity to be connected to the shed, so I got on the shovel to help clear the trench, damn hard work and our driveway is now well and truly trashed.

Well today (Sunday) I had to work yet again at the Bridal Expo at Rydges hotel. The day started quite busy, then went pretty quiet, so it was a little boring with 3 of us sitting around and no people coming through. When I finished there at 3.30 I came home and worked in the yard for an hour before going to my personal trainer for a session. He had me do 3 x 3klm rows, plus warm up and cool down, so I did over 10 klms. To say this was the funnest part of my weekend was sad but true.

I cooked a lamb roast on Sat night so we had left over roast for dinner, still good second time around. Made our lunches for tomorrow and sat down to watch TV.

Dull boring uneventful weekend. I am looking forward to a long weekend off next weekend, with no work, no buggarising around the backyard, a nice relaxing weekend down the coast with Jamie.

No comments: