Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big News

chI have the biggest news to tell................. I am pregnant. It is very early days yet but I am estimating that I would be due 18th October. It is exciting yet scary, this means I have to grow up and be all responsible, not sure if I am ready for this but as my doctor keeps telling me I am not getting any younger. I will be 36 next week.

Our parents and family are really excited, it wouldn't surprise me if my mum has been out shopping already.

So life as I know it is about to change beyond repair.

3 comments:

Cass said...

Very excited for you Rach! :)

LisaW said...

I'm so thrilled for you and Jamie! Such an exciting time!! Totally understand the scary bit though. Look after yourself chook.

Sar said...

Congrats Rach, I'm so so happy for you! What awesome wonderful news. Can't wait to catch up with you again soon at a crop.

Cheers,
Sar